Saturday, July 13, 2013

Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes

Things I notice when I'm not drinking- random list
-my skin is softer. I guess when I'm drinking I must be chronically dehydrated because within a few days I notice a definite improvement
-I seem to be more tired, but it is a real kind of tired and not hungover, bleary tired
-puffiness is going away. My face looks less puffy, but even my ankles and legs look better.
-I feel like I am more aware of what is going on around me - good and bad
-I am planning things in the evenings and not just wanting to come home and veg out with cocktails
-I'm a bit bored. I didn't realize that I was bored when I was buzzed. I need to get some more hobbies
-my feelings are closer to the surface. I get happy, sad and angry quicker
-my right side "liver" or whatever it is pain is lessening 
-my eyes are clearer

No comments:

Post a Comment