Sunday, August 4, 2013

Still going!

4 weeks today. I never say it and I probably should more often - I am proud of myself. It's all new territory. My weekend was so busy with working out, hiking and swimming with kiddies, school clothes shopping, sports for the kiddies and family time that I have been going to bed exhausted each night. I don't even know how I could fit drinking in if I wanted too! I probably have time for a drink here or there, during a movie or while reading right before bed, but:

- why? Why would I have a drink before bed? What is the purpose of that?
-it isn't realistic to think that I would only have one drink. Well, I might have one drink, in a pint glass with 1-2 shots of vodka a at least a shot of kahlua (so what is that 2-3 Shots in 1 drink?))
-I don't have time to to be hungover
-I don't want to start all over again
-I am enjoying just being myself and not drinking, worrying about drinking, being ashamed of drinking or any of the other crap that comes along with it.

So yes, maybe I have time for a drink, but I sure in the hell don't have the energy for the drama of a drink.


No comments:

Post a Comment